Building A Legacy For Tomorrow
Since our establishment, the Structural Repairs has placed great emphasis on consistently delivering excellence in quality while creating value for our multiple stakeholders.
We aim to make a significant, long-term contribution to social and economic aspects of our business by ensuring a future where economic considerations are balanced with environmental and social by :
- Providing a safe, healthy, professional and empowering workplace for our employees so that they can continuously perform in an effective, efficient and consistent manner;
- Placing integrity first and foremost in everything that we do;
- Ensuring healthy, safe and environmental-friendly spaces for communities to thrive by working with our stakeholders to gain feedback and subsequently develop improved action plans;
- Providing an enhanced customer experience, putting customers at the centre of everything we do;
- Operating a strong governance structure, emphasising on ethics and transparency;
- Delivering on products and services that are innovative and of high quality and excellence, by continuously engaging with our customers and keeping up with market trends and strategies;
- Complying with all relevant legal requirements, assessing the environmental impacts of our operations, continuously seeking to reduce their impacts and improving our resource efficiency by reducing energy, water and waste.
Our Key Pillars
Structural Repairs’s sustainability framework is reflected in the three key areas pertaining to economic, environmental, and social impact.
Corporate Governance & Ethics
Structural Repairs is committed to business integrity, transparency and professionalism in all its activities. As part of this commitment, the Board of Directors continually ensures that sound principles of corporate governance and accountability are practised in all business endeavours undertaken by the Group with the ultimate objective of protecting and enhancing shareholder value.